Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Strange Reality of my Rape

Go down 
AuthorMessage
laila

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-05-17

The Strange Reality of my Rape Empty
PostSubject: The Strange Reality of my Rape   The Strange Reality of my Rape EmptyFri May 18, 2007 5:01 pm

My name is Jameela. I am a 34 year old married woman, living in the suburbs of Karachi, in Pakistan. Basically I am a decent and rather conservative lady, living with my husband Syed and my 4 children. Though my husband is much older than me, yet luckily for me, he is rather open and broad-minded. But unfortunately, as he is almost 62 years of age, it was quite obvious that he could never be enough of a man, for me. So, he had relucrantly brought some vibrators and insisted that he would use them on me, in our private life. Though, I felt shy, yet being a Muslim wife, I bore my husband's wish without any complaint.

My life was going on well, until early this year. When suddenly things changed for me. I was raped during the month of March, this year ( 2006 ). I hated my rapist at first. But the reality is ....... I seem to be having wierd feelings now. Following is my story .......

On the third Friday of March, 2006, I got home from my morning errands at about ten in the morning. Like every Friday before, I had the house to myself. No husband & no kids. They would go to the mosque for prayers and return only in the afternoon. I dressed up in a nice salwaar kameez. At 5' 7" and age 33, I still elicited looks from men as I walked. Like every Friday before, I looked forward to a quiet day of doing nothing. But suddenly, unlike every Friday before, a hand closed over my mouth and a knife was put under my chin.

" Be still and I won't hurt you " growled a voice in my ear in Urdu.

I was pulled roughly against the chest of the owner of that voice - a Man with a tight grip on me. He had probably known that I would be alone today. Maybe he had been stalking me. Tears of fear appeared in my eyes as the man pulled me into my bedroom, his hand still over my mouth. The Man released me and turned me around to face him, knife under my chin.

" Please don't hurt me " I sobbed, eyes on the knife.

" That is up to you. Be good and do what I want, and you'll live through this. Understand ? "

" What ....... do you want ? "

The Man smiled, reached out and grabbed my right breast.

He said crudely, " To fill your cunt, with my seed. Now be still "

I sobbed, as the Man took his hand off my breast, reached around and started removing my dress. Though I struggled, he managed with force and pulled it down and off my body.

I pleaded, " Please stop. Don't do this. I am someone else's wife. I am the mother of 4 children "

I shivered, as the air of my room touched my skin. The Man put a finger to my lips and then used his knife to slice off my bra. I yelped, as the bra fell to the ground in 2 pieces. I tried to cover my breasts with my arms. The Man slapped them away and began to suck on my nipples. Tears rolled down my cheeks, as I endured his lips on my breasts. I was scared. Scared that my family was going to find my dead body in my bedroom. I then decided that, if surviving meant letting this Rapist have his way with me, so be it. It almost made his touching me, like my husband, palatable. The Man bit my nipples and I winced.

The Man kissed down my belly and began to touch my vagina. He began fingering my clitoris. He smiled at me.

" No panties ? "

I blushed. " I don't like wearing them under my salwaar-kameez. I suppose this pleases you ? "

" Yes " said the Man breathlessly. " Your entire body pleases me. Go sit on the bed "

I obeyed, wincing as the Man slapped my buttocks like a playful lover, as I walked toward the bed. The Man kneeled before me and caressed my long legs. I took a deep breath as the Man lifted my right foot and put my toes into his mouth. I moaned with pleasure. I loved my feet rubbed and my toes sucked - but my old husband would rarely do that for me. The warmth of pleasure - and shame - moved over my body. I moaned louder as he did the same to my left foot. It was surrealistic. I was getting turned on by my rapist.

The Man put my feet together and kissed the top of them. Then, separating my legs again, he kissed my ankles, lips moving up my calves and then the top of my thighs. I cried out as the Man kissed the inside of my thighs. I further moaned deeply when he started licking my hairy vagina, his lips finally landing on my clitoris. He sucked my clitoris deeply.

I leaned back and to my surprise, spread my thighs further, to make it easier for the Man to suck on my vagina. I was lost in his touch. My fear was still there, but he was treating me like a lover, not a piece of meat. The Man slid a finger inside my vagina, his lips still on my clitoris. I groaned and pushed my hips up to meet my rapist's mouth and finger. My body had taken control of me. The Man paused long enough to look up at me.

" I want to see you have an orgasm. So, enjoy what I am doing and let yourself go - for me " he whispered.

He returned his mouth to my clitoris, as I did exactly what he wanted and came, crying out, my body shaking from the intensity. I was still basking in the warmth of my orgasm, as the Man pushed me down on the bed.

" No. Please go. I obeyed you. I let you see me having an orgasm. I was good to you. Please ....... stop ....... " I begged him.

" You are so sexy. Ready to receive my seeds and become pregnant, with my own baby ?

I again repeated, " Please stop. Don't do this. I am someone else's wife. I am the mother of 4 children. Let me go. Don't rape me "

The Man simply smiled. He put his hand over my mouth and got between my thighs. I saw his large, black and erect penis. He positioned his penis at the opening of my vagina and roughly thrust it hard, into my vagina. I screamed into his hand as the Man pumped in and out of me. It was horrible. This stranger was raping me. Taking me.

But amazingly, I was getting excited again. It started slowly, but the familiar warmth spread across my body. My body was responding to my rapist again.

" Yes " whispered the Man. " You are mine, now. My lover. I want to see you having another orgasm, with my cock in your cunt. Enjoy my cock and let your vagina have an orgasm. Give yourself to me - Jameela "

The surprise at hearing my name, almost derailed my body. This Man had been stalking me. I never had a chance. With that realization, I pushed my hips up and started meeting his downward thrusts into my vagina, with upward thrusts onto his penis. I was getting excited more and more. He started ramming his large penis into me, forcefully and repeatedly. I could see that he was intent on making me have an orgasm. He kept thrusting into me and I kept thrusting back on his penis. I could now feel that I was approaching my orgasm.

I whispered to him, " Faster ....... please ....... thrust into me faster "

He started slamming his penis into my vagina with full force and vigour. My orgasm was building up in my vagina. He kept slamming into me. Suddenly my vagina burst with my orgasm. I screamed. My screams of pleasure, were muffled by my rapist's hand over my mouth. The Man thrust down into me ....... grunted ....... and began shooting his hot semen ....... deep down ....... directly into my womb. He filled me with his seed. I moaned in pleasure, from feeling of his liquid warmth, pouring into my womb. He hugged me and collapsed upon me. He laid upon me for a long time and then rolled off. He picked up his knife from the bed. My eyes went wide.

" Please don't kill me ....... I won't tell anyone ....... Just ....... Nooo ....... !!! "

The Man simply smiled and kissed me. He then put a finger on her lips.

" Our little secret ....... Understand ? "

I nodded. The Man kissed me again.

" You will always be my lover Jameela. I hope you will get pregnant with all the seed that I have poured into your womb now and give me a bouncy baby "

He left me on the bed and left. I never told anyone about the rape. Shame and fear held my tongue. But .......

Thankfully, I did not get pregnant. These days, I think of him a lot. I think of the pleasure that he gave me - unlike my own husband - who is simply too old to satisfy my desires now. Some Fridays, when I am alone, I would put on the salwaar kameez and the torn bra, that I was wearing during my rape, take a vibrator and relive every second of it. I secretly hope that maybe, someday, he would come back .......
Back to top Go down

The Strange Reality of my Rape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: stories-
Jump to: