Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gita Story Of Passion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
laila

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Gita Story Of Passion Empty
PostSubject: Gita Story Of Passion   Gita Story Of Passion EmptyFri May 18, 2007 5:07 pm

There Was Maid Working In Our Factory Named Gita. His Husband Was Also Working As A Lobour In Our Factory. Gita Used To Clean The Office Inthe Morning And Make Tea During Office Time For The Visitors.

One Day Due To Some Work I Came Early To Office. Gita Was Cleaning The Table. She Was Looking Fabulous In Her Black Saree. She Forget To Wear Bra And Our Boobs Were Protruding Out From The The Cleave Of Her Blouse. I Was Tempted To Look At Her. I Began Talking To Her.
Me: What Is Your Age
Gita: 25
How Many Children Do You Have
Gira : Three
How Old: The Eldest Is 10 Year
I Was Astonished To Note That She Gave Birth To Her First Child At The Age Of 15.
I Asked When She Got Married. She Siad At The Age Of 14.
So You Were Just Kid. Gita Said But In Her Country In Nepal All Get Married By This.
On Further Talking She Started Narrating How She Got Married And On The Very First Nigh Her Husband Rapped Her.i Asked Wasnot She Afraid Of The Dig. She Said She Was Totally Anware What Sex Used To Be. On The First Night His Husband Who Was Almost 10years Older Than Her Came Drunked And Started Removing Her Saree. Then He Got Hold For Her Boobs And Stared Pressing The Nipples. And Then Started Bitting. Suddenyl He Took Her Peticote Out And After Carresing With Hand On Her Count. With Jerk Put The Dick Inside. She Started Screeming But To No Halt. More She Screemed More Fast He Would. After Some Time He Stopped And Fell Asleep. She Got And Found Blood All Over The Bed. She Got Frightened And Started Crying. Her Vagina Was Paining Baddly. But She Couldnot Compain To Any Body.

In The Morning Her Mother In Law Came In The Room, Gita Could Hardly Walk. Her Mother Said It Seems My Son Has Done Good Job. Gita Started Crying. To This Her Mother In Law Slapped Her. And Said This Is Be Proud Of Not To Cry And Enjoy And Let My Son Enjoy
later gita along with her husband three children move to india for the want of work. here her husband used to work as a tempo driver and she started working as a maid in the office. she was nicely paid there and both were happpy. so i asked why they left the job. and join our company. she replied that her husband was being suspicious that the owner of the older company has relation with me. and hence he started beating her and left the job from there.
AFter some days i asked her husband why you left your earlier job. he then started crying and said that my wife is not faithfull to me. she was having the affair with by ex boss. i try to calm down him and explained that some times it is different from what we see. you should have first found out the truth and then blaim your wife. he said sir i have seen with my eyes. one evening my master send me to despatch the urgent delivery. i was supposed to come in the morning. but i insteed of sleeping in other city i came back in late night. i found my wife was in the room. so i went in the factory premises. there i saw the lights of the main office were on. i went there to switch it off. but to my surprise i found my wife with my boss there. both were standing nude. my boss was kissing the nipple of my wife and my wife has took hold of her dick with one hand and the other on his head. i must admitt that my wife was looking georgeus in the full light. i have never seen her like this. generally we used to have tradional sex just lift the saree and put the dick in and mechanically done.
But my boss was taking full care of her by pampering her back slowly. squeezingher buttocks and time by time kissing her neck and lips. then he hold her up and started kissing her taking her in his arms. i can easily saw my wife enjoying since see was in return tenderly moving her fore arms in the boss hairs. i can see her legs got twisted as for want her boss to come in. then my boss took her inthe inside cabin.

from all this scene i can definately sure that my wife was enjoying and not my boss doing something forcefully.
Back to top Go down
laila

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Gita Story Of Passion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gita Story Of Passion   Gita Story Of Passion EmptyFri May 18, 2007 5:08 pm

Now it was gita turn to interrogate. you must be wondering why i was so interested in this investigation. but truely saying i was intended to know the actual life or you may say the struggle this lower/ or underpreviledge people are leading.

next time when gita came to serve tea i asked her tactfully about the story her husband has narrated. i donot want to tell her that her husband has seen her. she started crying. she said that we people has no choice. you will be shock to know that i have even slept with other man in front of my husband to pay the due bill of liqour and rasan which he is not able to pay. Almost every week liquour people in the near shop comes home with my husband demanding money. and then sleeps with me. Earlier it is used to be embrassing but now frankly speaking i have started enjoying. When he can enjoy his liqquour at my cost why not i. Secondly he cames so drunk that he hardly can satisfy my need.
I ask what your old master.
Its was true that my master was eyeing me. i can make it out from his face but he never had touch me earlier. that night he was working late in the office. so he called me for making tea. when i went in his cabin he was drunk. he told me that he has send her husband on long trip and will be back by morning. and then he started pulling my saree. first i refuse. he then warned me that if i not follow her order he would kicked both of us from the job. i have no other shelter to live then. secondly i thought when i can slept for liquour for my husband why not for his children and me. My master was Strong man. i was shocked to see his dick which was very tempting. i cannot say no to him. and then you know the rest story.
Back to top Go down

Gita Story Of Passion
Page 1 of 1